For use with: solvent ink, eco solvent ink, UV curable, and Latex Printers
- 54" X 150' (1800") Perforated One-Way Vision
- Perfect for Printing Companies
- 50/50 Perforated Pattern
- 7 Mil Vinyl
Our perforated Window Vinyl is made of 7 mil PVC (polyvinyl chloride) and is great for adhering on windows. The holes are 1.5 mm and the one-way vision adhesive back is easy to install onto windows. Outdoor durability and excellent for displaying graphics on windows. Used on windows and car windows.
The perforated window vinyl printing media we carry is manufactured with the highest quality material and is rated to be legally used on any vehicle. This 54” inch roll of my media has (1.5mm holes) (7mil thickness) with a 50/50 perforation pattern providing customers a full digital print view but also does not obstruct your view when looking through that applied window. This window perf. vinyl roll comes with a black adhesive back to enable easy application to retail store windows, automobile windows, and more. The benefits of our perforated window is that it provides heat and glare control by reducing the incoming sunlight into buildings or cars. It also enables more safety and better security for locations such as banks, gas stations, air ports, and many other public and residential locations. Another benefit of using our perf. Window vinyl over your ordinary vinyl lettering is that most vinyl lettering tend to leave a ghost effect after removal and can obstruct visibility; however, our perforated window vinyl does not have an adverse effect on your window tint and allows visibility. The durability of our 1 way vision w/ adhesive printing media is guaranteed to last at least 3 years without lamination and up to 5 or more years with appropriate lamination. This one-way window vinyl can be easily installed with simple tools and proper installation steps.
Special Pricing $250 each roll when buying sets of 2 rolls. Offer only available on phone orders, please call and ask for our media department to get this price today, limited time only. 909-393-1333
The application of our one way window film is easy to do with the correct tools and procedure.
The one way glass film is widely used for any flat or slightly curved transparent object, mostly for window advertisements, window decoration and window decals on cars, trains, buses, subways, as well as shop windows and glass curtain walls.
1) Make sure the surface for applying your one way vision film with windows graphics is clear and free of dust particles. To clean the designated surface area, mix detergent to water at the ratio of around 1%(varies depending on concentration), and then spray the mixture on the glass surface to remove any dirt and grime, then proceed to clean the surface with clear water or industry alcohol in high concentration.
2) Taking off the liner, spray the mixture on the back of the one way vision film. After careful positioning, stick the film while scraping the surface with a squeegee (A tool with a flat, smooth rubber blade) to eliminate any air bubbles and wrinkles.
3) Scrape the surface again with a squeegee to clean out any residual water and to ensure that the print is fasten down.
1) If you are experienced at applying window wraps and perforated vinyl, all you need is a scratch board and clean towel.
2) If the temperature is lower than 50 Fahrenheit, it is recommended to use warm water to spray on the back of the window decal vinyl, and then heat it with a hairdryer while scraping the vinyl.
3) When designing the artwork, please adopt CMYK to achieve the best of printing effect.
4) This window film with adhesive prints well in the temperature range of 59F – 89.6F. If the indoor temperature is below 59F, turning on the heating plate of the printer to be around 77F – 95F may yield better print results.
This high grade decorative window film is suitable for a large variety of printers including: HP, Canon, Vutek, Epson, Scitex, DGI, Techwin, Yaselan, Mutoh, Roland, Mimaki, Flora, Yaselan, Infiniti, Gongzheng, Liyu, and more.